Thursday, February 19, 2009

She carried this umbrella around all day, inside and out.

Charlie outside.

More candy.

Candy!

This is the back and white version. I like the color one more.

I took this one while the younger one was sleeping.

Same idea again.

I tried to capture the absolute chaos of the girls painting. I think it worked. They are never still!!!

Old one painting. I used a slower shutter speed to capture the movement.

The older girl took this one (I may have helped just a bit). We were able to see the shot using live view. I did not want the older one to move the tripod. I like this one.

I took this when the girls were taking a painting break. I let them push the shutter release remote.

She made this. It lasted a few hours and then there were thousands of beads all over the floor.

No comments: