Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Charlie and Cherva playing on the swings.

Cherva.

This had to come outside. It was interesting. Charlie likes this doll a lot right now.

Leaf.


Cherva on the deck playing in the (melting) snow.

I was bored...

Charlie sharpening a pensil.

One of my favorite corals taken with my new Sigma 50mm macro.

Acanthastrea with sweeper tentacles out. These guys eat... a lot!

More of the same.

Zoanthids with my new lights. The colors are much nicer now.

This is the surrogate host of my clownfish. It's splitting and forming new mushrooms.

Some sort of soft coral polyp that the pistol shrimp likes to move all over the tank.

Lobophyllia macro shot. These are my first macro shots with the Sony Alpha A300.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...they really look great...
I really like your photos...